Everyone who wants to improve his or her life by leaving a marriage that doesn’t make them feel fulfilled should have access to legal counsel that will offer understanding, compassion, empathy, and legal expertise and guidance at a reasonable cost.
Netsquire strives to provide creative solutions tailored to your situation. We do this by offering representation in traditional litigation, mediation, and consulting services. This is not only tailored to your ability to pay but it’s also tailored to the level of conflict and court involvement you prefer in your family matter. We believe a divorce is a private family matter and should be treated with the utmost care and respect. We encourage families to engage in mediation or other more collaborative measures to resolve their family differences, even if that means divorce.
We do not offer counseling or therapy services. We offer our clients the opportunity to engage in a more cooperative and respectful approach towards the divorce process to preserve the familial bond to the extent possible. This allows the family to have the best possible relationship to co-parent their children after the divorce in a cooperative and healthy way.
We will use compassion, empathy and legal expertise to help people find realistic and efficient solutions for their family law problems so they can be happy again.
OUR PEOPLE – Our attorneys and staff will always be driven by a desire to help families through rough times as their top priority.
OUR EXPERTISE – Our experience and training will allow us to tailor creative solutions to our clients’ specific needs.
OUR CULTURE – Our team will bring a special blend of enthusiasm, teamwork, compassion, optimism, and integrity to collaborate with our clients and help them identify their priorities, their goals and their deepest desires so they can have a life of satisfaction and happiness.
An experience with Netsquire will translate into:
- An understanding that our creative approach to finding solutions to family law problems has added value to our clients.
- A superior level of employee and client commitment to our firm.
- An increased demand for our services from existing clients, former clients and all of their friends and family.
PASSION – We have a healthy obsession in finding personalized and creative
solutions to our clients’ family law problems.
- PASSION IS a boundless enthusiasm for finding solutions to problems that are not constrained by the typical rules of family law cases and require thinking outside the box.
- PASSION IS enjoying working in a collaborative environment where everyone loves the work they do and looks forward to coming to the office each day.
ETHICS – A commitment to always conducting ourselves with the highest level
of integrity and honesty to our clients.
- ETHICS MEANS treating our clients the way that we would want to be treated.
- ETHICS MEANS treating our clients with respect and kindness.
SOLUTIONS – We believe that divorce and family law problems do not have one
solution. We believe that there are many ways to help people find happiness.
- SOLUTIONS ARE employing alternative dispute resolutions, including mediation and arbitration, to help reduce legal fees and acrimony.
- SOLUTIONS ARE recognizing that clients cannot always afford representation but still need guidance and expertise in the form of consulting.
- SOLUTIONS ARE engaging in traditional litigation when other ways to resolve a case are inappropriate or ineffective.
“They were able to answer all of my questions as well as communicate a complicated process in the simplest of terms. I would highly recommend John and their firm without hesitation. Thank you for all of your help.”- Rodolfo S.
“He is a man with integrity and a heart.”- Lori L.
“I strongly recommend this great team.”- Michael S.