We are devoted to helping families move forward. Schedule your free consultation with our team to take the first step.
The Mediation Master Plan
At Netsquire, we believe that your divorce should be resolved entirely under one roof for one low flat rate. Our plan is designed to remedy your issues and complete all the follow-up work, which includes the reason for mediation - your divorce. While we encourage you to get advice from an attorney before, during, and after mediation, and definitely before you sign an agreement, our process is designed to take attorneys out of the process, keep your costs down, and get you onto the next chapter of your life without divorce taking a financial toll on your family.
What can you save?
- Average cost of typical divorce: $15,538 per person (total cost of around $30,000)
- Average cost of mediation using our unique Divorcce Mediation Package: $3,800 total
We will walk you through a 3-step process, hold your hand when needed, and be there to provide a vital reality check. As mediators, we are not here to help one side during your process. We are always unbiased and mediate you and your partners thoughts and ideas to craft a resolution decided by you.
The Netsquire Platinum Divorce Mediation Program ($3,800)
Our exclusive 3-step process includes:
- Mediation: The physical act of talking through all issues which need to be resolved. This includes alimony; child support; custody; and dividing property, money, tax issues, and debt. We book 3-hour sessions and ensure both parties get their fair say in the discussions.
- FLAT FEE INCLUDES one 3-hour mediation session. Around 75% of our mediation cases last only one session (or less). If the mediation needs to continue for more than one session, you will have the option (upon guidance by the mediator) to purchase additional mediation hours for $350 per hour. Around 95% of our mediation cases resolve in six hours of mediation time or less.
- MSA: Your Matrimonial Settlement Agreement (”MSA”) will take all the information you and your partner discussed and agreed to during your mediation and puts it into a legal document that you can sign.
- FLAT FEE INCLUDES the preparation, necessary discussion, and guidance on the execution of this settlement agreement.
- Divorce: We obtain a divorce for you and your partner. This involves taking the MSA we created and preparing the legal paperwork required for divorce. We then submit everything to a judge to formally dissolve your marriage. We file everything for you so you don’t have to do it.
- FLAT FEE INCLUDES the State of New Jersey filing fee, preparation of all documents to get you divorced, and filing all of paperwork with the court.
To learn more about how you and your partner can benefit from Netsquire’ Master Mediation Plan, call us today at (732) 479-4711. You can also contact us online at your convenience.
It was the best decision I made and I am extremely satisfied. William R.
"I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone getting a divorce." Anna B.