Westfield Family Lawyers
Compassionate, Experienced Legal Counsel for Your Family Law Dispute
Navigating family law disputes is never easy. During family law cases like divorce or custody disputes, where familial relationships and assets are on the line, knowing where to direct your focus can feel impossible.
Our tough and compassionate lawyers at Netsquire have more than 75 years of combined experience helping New Jersey natives resolve family law disputes. We'll work with you to develop a comprehensive case strategy, empowering you to move forward in your case with confidence.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Family Law Attorneys in Westfield, NJ
At Netsquire, we're proud to offer family law services in the following practice areas:
- Divorce. Divorce is one of the most complex forms of civil litigation, and filing for divorce can be daunting. Our lawyers will work with you closely to ensure you have the support and advocacy you deserve throughout your divorce.
- Child custody. For many parents, engaging in a custody battle is their worst nightmare. We have the tools to help you defend your parental rights and pursue an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Alimony. Spouses frequently disagree on whether or not alimony is necessary during or after a divorce. Whether you're a prospective alimony recipient or payor, we'll work with you to ensure you can fight for an equitable judgment in your case.
- Mediation. Mediation offers spouses a way to resolve their differences out of court, often reducing the stress, time, and costs associated with the divorce process. We'll work with you to defend your rights throughout the mediation process.
- Adoption. The process of adopting a new family member from foster care, a private adoption agency, or internationally can be surprisingly complicated. We'll work with you to ensure you can navigate any legal issues efficiently and help you welcome a new addition to your family.
- Prenuptial agreements. Prenuptial agreements continue to become more and more popular, and it's easy to see why. Forming a comprehensive prenup enables you to have a more equitable, secure marriage with your partner. We'll work with your soon-to-be-spouse's legal representation to draft the right prenup for your relationship.
- LGBTQ law. Individuals in the LGBTQ community often, unfortunately, face unexpected (and undeserved) challenges when attempting to navigate family law cases. We'll ensure you receive the legal advocacy you deserve in and out of court.
- Domestic violence. Our Westfield family lawyers will work with you to ensure you remain protected, helping you take actions such as filing for a protective order. We'll shoulder the legal burden of your case, so you can focus on maintaining your mental and physical well-being throughout the process.
At Netsquire, our Westfield family law attorneys have the tools to represent you throughout your legal dispute, advocating for your rights and compassionately guiding you through your case.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our services, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.