Watchung Family Law Attorneys
Defending Your Rights & Family
Family law disputes can be challenging to navigate. Whether you want to pursue an amicable outcome in your family law case or litigate matters in court, having a family lawyer you can rely on by your side is essential.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our Watchung family lawyers are here to ensure you receive the service and legal counsel you deserve throughout your case. To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced family law attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Our Practice Areas
Our Watchung family law attorneys can help you navigate the following types of family law disputes:
- Adoption. Many prospective parents underestimate how challenging the adoption process can be legally. Whether you want to adopt via the New Jersey foster care system or outside of it, our lawyers are here to work with you and ensure you receive the support you deserve.
- Alimony. If you want to pay for or receive spousal support, or attorneys are here to help. We'll work with you to either reach a mutually beneficial agreement with your soon-to-be-ex or pursue an equitable outcome in your divorce.
- Appeals. Sometimes, courts make mistakes. If you believe a court failed to use precedent correctly or made other mistakes when determining the outcome of your family law case, our attorneys will help you pursue an appeal that could change the results of your court case.
- Child Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support. We know how important your child is to you. Establishing an equitable custody arrangement that ensures both parents receive the parenting time they deserve can be challenging. It can also be difficult to establish what constitutes a fair child support arrangement, especially if the parents disagree on the matter. We're here to help you pursue an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Divorce. Divorce is a lengthy, legally complex process. We're here to ensure that you not only pursue the best outcome in your divorce, but also do so in the most time and cost-effective way possible.
- Domestic Violence. Pursuing a protective order can be difficult. Our attorneys are here to support you throughout your case, doing whatever is necessary to ensure you receive the protection you deserve.
- LGBTQ Law. Individuals in the LGBTQIA+ community sometimes face unique challenges when navigating family law disputes. Whether you have a particular issue you're trying to overcome or just want to work with an attorney who will be sensitive to your issues, we have your back.
- Mediation. Not every family law dispute has to be resolved via in-court litigation. If you want to pursue a more amicable outcome in your case, our team is here to help you mediate your family law dispute.
- Prenuptial Agreements. A marital agreement can help ensure you and your partner maintain an equitable marriage and, in the event of divorce, distribute assets and liabilities fairly. We'll work with your partner's counsel to draft a marital agreement that serves the needs of both parties.
- Post-Judgment Issues. Court orders don't always seem fair or remain up-to-date. If you're having issues with a court order post-judgment, our team is here to help; whether that means pursuing enforcement for an order another party refuses to cooperate with or trying to modify an existing court order that is no longer consistent with your needs.
The outcome of your family law dispute could greatly impact your future, for better or for worse. At NJ Divorce Solutions, our objective is ensuring that you leave your family law dispute with the best possible short and long-term possibilities for you and your loved ones.
To schedule a consultation with our team for your family law case and work with one of our experienced Watchung family lawyers, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.