What to do When Your Ex Won't Sell the House

If you’re divorced and your ex is not cooperating with the sale of the house (or a refinance), these are your options. Call us of you need legal advice specific to your circumstances. We offer free phone and video consultations. 732-529-6937 www.CentralJerseyFamilyLaw.com