Summit Divorce Lawyers
Results-Oriented Legal Counsel in Summit, New Jersey
NJ Divorce Solutions is a law firm that helps people change their lives
and find their happiness again. If you're going through a divorce (or
just thinking about it), chances are you have been unhappy for a long
time. We believe that everyone has the right to be happy in this life
and that no one was put on this earth to be miserable. At NJ Divorce Solutions,
we help you find your happiness again.
A divorce is not just a legal transaction. You need someone who doesn't just have technical knowledge, but who can also help guide you during a difficult and emotional time in your life with compassion and emotional intelligence. We go above and beyond providing representation regarding the legal aspect of the divorce such as custody and child support, alimony, property distribution. We also help you decide what you want your new life to look like and how to get you there.
This is what sets our firm apart from the rest.
We also offer payment plans that other law firms don’t offer to make your financial investment manageable.
What’s your vision for the future? Let us help you get there.
To schedule a Client Vision Meeting with our team, contact us online or give us a call at (732) 479-4711.
Family Law Attorneys in Summit, New Jersey
We offer legal counsel for the following practice areas:
- Adoption. Welcoming a new family member is always exciting, but many prospective parents underestimate just how frustrating the adoption process can be legally. Our attorneys will help you determine the best path forward and finalize the adoption thoroughly and efficiently.
- Alimony. Whether you're a potential payor or recipient, alimony cases are frequently contentious ordeals. We'll represent you in and out of court to ensure your rights remain protected and you pursue an equitable outcome.
- Appeals. Appealing a case can enable you to obtain a more favorable outcome. We understand how to effectively appeal family law cases.
- Child Custody. In a divorce where spouses share children or paternity cases, the custody battle is often the most argumentative, emotionally draining part of the case. We'll work with you to protect your parental rights and target an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Parenting Time. As a parent in a custody arrangement, the amount of time you spend with your child can greatly impact the relationship you have with them. We'll advocate for a fair timeshare on your behalf.
- Child Support. Child support arrangements help ensure that a child has the resources they need to succeed. Whether you're a prospective support payor or recipient, we'll fight for a fair arrangement on your behalf.
- College Contribution. Occasionally, a parent formerly involved in a child support arrangement may find themselves on the hook for college contributions. Whether you're requesting contributions from another party for your child or face paying for contributions yourself, our team has the tools to help.
- Divorce. It's no secret that divorce is one of the most complex forms of civil litigation. Whether you're estranged from your soon-to-be-ex or want to remain amicable, our team will fight to defend your rights and best interests throughout your divorce. The outcome of your divorce could impact your life for years or even decades after you dissolve your marriage—we'll advocate for an outcome that enables you to achieve short and long-term success.
- Domestic Violence. We understand how difficult navigating a domestic violence case can be. We'll work with you to secure the protection you need and shoulder the legal burden of your case so you can focus on your health.
- LGBTQ+ Law. Individuals in the LGBTQ+ community can face a number of unique complications when navigating family law disputes. We'll help answer any questions you have and work with you to quickly and efficiently resolve your case.
- Mediation. Utilizing mediation can help you save time, stress, and money while navigating a divorce or another family law case. Our attorneys can help you protect your rights and pursue an optimal outcome during the mediation process.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements. Pre-nuptial agreements continue to get more popular with newlyweds, and it's not hard to see why. A pre-marital agreement can help you and your partner safeguard your assets and protect one another. We'll work with your partner's legal representation to draft a comprehensive prenup that meets your needs.
- Post-Judgment Issues. Frequently, court orders become outdated within a few years. The custody, support, or alimony arrangement that makes sense at the end of a divorce may be invalid soon after. If you experience a substantial change in circumstances, our team can help you handle any post-judgment issues you have and modify a currently existing court order to represent your current situation more accurately.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our thought, compassionate attorneys and staff will work closely with you to identify and pursue an optimal outcome in your case.
To schedule a Client Vision Meeting with our team or learn more about our services, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.