Scotch Plains Family Lawyers
Helping You & Your Family in Times of Need
If you find the prospect of filing for a family law dispute like a divorce daunting, you're not alone. The outcome of your family law case could impact your life for years after receiving a judgment from the court, making the prospect of proceeding with a family law case intimidating - even if you're sure it's the right thing for you and your family.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our Scotch Plains family lawyers have more than 75 years of combined experience helping clients navigate complex family law disputes. We'll work with you to find the most effective path forward in your case and ensure your receive the legal and emotional support you deserve from your legal team.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
How Our Scotch Plains Family Law Attorneys Can Help You
At NJ Divorce Solutions, we're proud to provide clients with a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Divorce. Finalizing the dissolution of a marriage is a complex process that also involves other legal procedures such as alimony, child custody and support, and property division. At NJ Divorce Solutions, our lawyers understand New Jersey divorce laws inside and out. Whether you seek an amicable resolution with your soon-to-be-ex or want to litigate your case in court, we'll work with you to develop a streamlined case strategy that enables you to pursue your goals in and out of court. We'll advocate for your rights and best interests throughout every step of your divorce, ensuring you receive the legal counsel you deserve.
- Mediation. Our partners John Nachlinger, Es., and Christina Previte, Esc., have completed an intensive 40-hour family law mediation training program and are New Jersey Qualified Family Law Mediators. We can help you save time, stress, and money by negotiating an equitable outcome with another party.
- Child Custody and Support. For any parent, navigating a child custody or support case can be fear-inducing. You want the best outcome for your child - and so do we. Our attorneys will tirelessly fight for your parental rights and your child's best interests. We'll do everything in our power to ensure your child can thrive and find the success they deserve at the end of your case. We also help parents navigate unique aspects of custody and support cases, such as disputes surrounding parenting time and college contributions.
- Alimony. Whether you believe you're entitled to alimony or want to fight a prospective alimony arrangement, our lawyers are here to help. We know how frustrating receiving a fair outcome in an alimony case can be, and here to support you and represent your rights in and out of the courtroom.
- Appeals and Post-Judgement Issues. Not every family law case ends when the court hands down a judgment. If you believe the court mishandled your case or the circumstances surrounding a legal order have changed significantly, we can help you file to appeal or modify a court order. You can trust our team to work with you and pursue a judgment that's fair for you and your family.
- Adoption. Welcoming a new family member into your life can be overwhelming, and the legal process of adopting a child is more complex than many prospective parents anticipate. Our attorneys will handle the legal side of your case, so you can focus on helping your new family member thrive.
- LGBTQ+ Law. Unfortunately, LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unique or unfair challenges when navigating family law cases. Our lawyers will defend your rights and ensure your case proceeds appropriately.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements. A pre-nuptial agreement can help you get your marriage off to a positive start, helping you and your partner build trust and establish a strong foundation for your marriage. We'll work with your soon-to-be-spouse's representation to ensure your prenup is airtight.
- Domestic Violence. Our lawyers can help you obtain the protection you deserve during a domestic violence case, helping you file for a protective or restraining order against another party. We'll take care of things so that you can focus on your health and prosperity.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, we're committed to providing each and every client with the empathetic, committed legal representation they deserve in and out of the courtroom.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711 to learn more.