Morristown Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers on Your Side
For many people, dealing with a family law dispute such as a divorce is one of the most difficult things they'll ever do. When you're handling with the emotional, financial, and legal challenges presented by a family law case, you need someone in your corner you can trust to provide you with reliable advice.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our Morristown family lawyers are committed to providing all our clients with the highest level of legal representation in and out of the courtroom.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you find the best path forward in your family law case, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
What We Do
Our Morristown family law attorneys will help you handle the following kinds of legal disputes:
- Adoption. Many people underestimate how arduous the adoption process can be. We're here to help you welcome a new family member into your life with minimal stress.
- Alimony. Conflicts over the necessity of spousal support can be difficult to handle. Our attorneys will advocate for an equitable outcome in your case that helps you achieve your goals post-divorce.
- Appeals. We'll help you file for and pursue an appeal, working with you to improve your chances of receiving your desired outcome in a family law dispute.
- Child Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support. We know you want the best for your children, and our attorneys are here to help you achieve that goal. We'll help usher you through the process of establishing an equitable child custody, parenting time and, if necessary, child support arrangement with your co-parent.
- Divorce. We know just how intimidating it can be to file for divorce. When you're worried about your finances and interpersonal relationships, the last thing you need to worry about is whether your attorney has your back. Our lawyers are here to support you throughout your divorce and fight for the best outcome in your case.
- Domestic Violence. Our attorneys are here to shoulder the burden of your domestic violence case, working with you to obtain legal protections that enable you to safeguard your health and well-being.
- LGBTQ Law. Unfortunately, LGTBQ+ individuals sometimes face unique hurdles when dealing with family law cases. We're here to fight for your rights and pursue the best outcome for you.
- Mediation. Mediating your case could help you obtain a favorable outcome. Our experienced mediation lawyers regularly work with Morristown residents to ensure they understand what to expect from the mediation process and fight for fair results in their cases.
- Prenuptial Agreements. If you don't know whether you need a prenup, the answer is probably "yes." We'll work with you to develop a marital agreement that helps you and your partner thrive post-marriage.
- Post-Judgment Issues. If you need to modify a court order that's become outdated, we're here to help. Our attorneys will work with you to file a modification case and deal with any post-judgment issues you have.
Having an attorney you know you can trust is invaluable if you're engaged in a family law dispute. Our attorneys will work with you throughout every stage of your case, providing you with counsel tailored to helping you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you move forward with your family law dispute, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.