Montclair Family Law Attorneys
Guiding You with Confidence & Compassion
Navigating a family law dispute can be emotionally and financially challenging. At NJ Divorce Solutions, we use compassion, empathy, and legal expertise to help our clients find realistic, efficient solutions for their family law problems.
Our experienced, empathetic lawyers will work closely with you to understand your needs and develop a path forward designed to help you achieve your goals.
To speak with an experienced Montclair family lawyer about your case, contact our office online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Our Practice Areas
Our Montclair family law attorneys can help you navigate the following types of cases:
- Adoption. The adoption process can be deceptively challenging. We'll work with you to identify the kind of adoption that suits your family best and ensure you match with the perfect fit.
- Alimony. Whether you want to pay for or receive alimony from your soon-to-be-ex, our attorneys will fight for an equitable arrangement that enables you to maintain a good quality of life post-divorce.
- Appeals. If you don't obtain your desired outcome in a family law dispute, an appeal can help you get a second chance. Our attorneys understand how to effectively pursue appeals for clients.
- Child Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support. For any parent, a dispute that could impact their relationship with their children can be nerve-wracking to handle. Our attorneys will fight relentlessly to pursue whatever outcome is best for you and your child.
- Divorce. Divorce is often one of the most legally challenging types of family law cases to resolve. From protecting assets to determining appropriate spousal and child support arrangements, our attorneys are here to give you the counsel you deserve during your divorce.
- Domestic Violence. If you are currently suffering from domestic violence, our attorneys will help you obtain the legal protection you deserve.
- LGBTQ Law. Whether you want to adopt a child or are having trouble navigating another type of family law dispute such as a divorce, our attorneys understand how to help LGBTQ+ individuals protect their rights and interests in and out of the courtroom.
- Mediation. Mediation could enable you to pursue a more equitable outcome in your family law case. Our mediation attorneys will work with you to identify whether mediating your divorce is the best option for you and usher you through the mediation process if necessary.
- Prenuptial Agreements. Prenups are more popular than ever, and with good reason. Our lawyers will work with you to draft a prenuptial agreement that protects your assets, helping you maintain an equal partnership with your spouse.
- Post-Judgment Issues. Court orders often need to be changed after a certain number of years. If you experience a substantial change in circumstances, we can help you pursue the modification of a court order.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, we know that no two family law disputes are the same. When you work with our team, you gain access to compassionate, experienced attorneys who will provide you with legal counsel tailored to your circumstances and advocate fiercely for your rights and best interests.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how our attorneys can help you find success in and out of the courtroom, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.