Montclair Family Lawyers
Experienced Family Lawyer Fighting for Your Rights
At New Jersey Divorce Solutions, we make a promise to each of our clients: We will use compassion, empathy and legal expertise to help you find a realistic and efficient solution for your family law problem so that you can be happy again.
Our attorneys understand the ins and outs of New Jersey family law. With more than 75 years of combined experience under their belts, our lawyers will help you find and pursue the best path forward in your family law dispute. We know how emotionally and logistically challenging it can be to take on a family law case. Our attorneys are here to shoulder the burden of your case, so you don't have to.
To schedule a consultation with our Montclaire family law attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Experienced Legal Representatives Handling a Wide Range of Cases
At New Jersey Divorce Solutions, our attorneys take on cases across various practice areas, including:
- Divorce. Filing for divorce can be nerve-wracking. We're here for you every step of the way, doing everything we can to help you pursue the ideal outcome in your case, whether that means taking your divorce to court or handling it outside of the courtroom with mediation.
- Mediation. Mediation offers individuals an opportunity to save time, money, and stress on their divorce by negotiating with their spouse outside of the courtroom. Our attorneys are here to ensure you pursue a mediation arrangement that suits your needs.
- Child custody. We know how stressful custody battles can be. Our lawyers are here to fight for you and your child's rights, so you can focus on caring for your family.
- Alimony. Whether you're a prospective alimony recipient or payor, our spousal support lawyers can help you pursue an equitable arrangement that enables you to thrive.
- LGBTQ law. Individuals in the LGBTQ+ community sometimes face certain challenges when handling family law disputes. We'll fight for your rights and help usher you through your case.
- Adoption. When you're preparing to bring a new family member into your life, the last thing you should be worrying about are the legal intricacies of your adoption case. We're here to make navigating your adoption case that much easier.
- Domestic violence. Our team will work with you to pursue an appropriate protective order in your case, helping you receive the security and safety you deserve.
- Prenuptial agreements. A marital agreement can make your union more secure and help you preserve your property in the event of a divorce. We'll work with your partner's representation to draft a comprehensive marital agreement that you and your partner both support.
Navigating a family law dispute is never easy. For many people, it's one of the hardest things they'll ever do. We'll do everything in our power to help you achieve an optimal outcome in your case, compassionately advocating for your best interests in and out of court.
To schedule a consultation with empathetic, experienced Montclaire family law attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.