Millburn Family Lawyers
Protecting You & Your Family During Legal Disputes
The outcome of your family law dispute could impact you in a variety of ways. From a property division case that puts your financial stability on the line to a custody battle that jeopardizes your parent-child relationship, navigating a family law case can be daunting.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our Millburn family law attorneys understand family law best practices. We'll work with you to find the best path forward in your case, providing you with reliable legal counsel you can trust.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Our Practice Areas
Our Millburn family lawyers have experience helping clients handle a wide range of legal disputes, including:
- Divorce. Divorce is a legally complex, resource-intensive process. Our attorneys will help you protect your interests and layout a user-friendly timeline for your case.
- Mediation. If you're interested in handling your case out-of-court, mediation can be useful tool. Our mediation lawyers will ensure your rights remain protected throughout the mediation process.
- Child custodyand support. We understand how much your children mean to you. We'll fight fiercely for your parental rights in and out of court, helping you pursue a fair custody and support arrangement.
- Alimony. Whether you find yourself asking for alimony or expected to pay it, our attorneys will work with you to fight for an equitable judgment in your spousal support case.
- Appeals. If you believe a court failed to handle your case correctly, our attorneys will help you file an appeal.
- Adoption. Adopting a child can be surprisingly complicated - we're here to ensure the process of welcoming a new family member is pain-free.
- LGBTQ+ law. LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unique issues, particularly during family law cases such as divorces and adoptions. We'll work with you to defend your rights.
- Prenuptial agreements. A prenuptial agreement can help you form a stronger bond with your partner and protect your assets. We'll work with your partner's representation to draft an agreement that helps both parties thrive.
- Domestic violence. If you find yourself involved in a domestic violence case, our lawyers can help you take certain measures to protect yourself, such as filing for a restraining order.
At New Jersey Divorce Solutions, our family lawyers understand current best practices. We'll take all the necessary steps to defend your rights in and out of the courtroom.
To schedule a consultation with our Millburn family law attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.