Mendham Family Law Attorneys
Lawyers Fighting for Your Rights & Interests
If you're not sure the best way to handle a family law case such as a divorce or custody battle, you're not alone. Having a competent, confident family lawyer by your side as you deal with your legal problems can be instrumental in finding the best path forward in your case.
At NJ Divorce Solution, our Mendham family lawyers work with clients to offer case strategies tailored to their needs. Our lawyers can help you identify and pursue the best possible outcome in your family law case.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about our services, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our Mendham family law attorneys regularly help clients deal with the following types of disputes:
- Adoption. Our lawyers will help you identify the best path forward in your adoption. Whether you want to adopt privately, publicly, internationally, or move forward with a different kind of adoption, our attorneys have the experience to help you welcome a new family member with grace and compassion.
- Alimony. Discussing alimony with a soon-to-be-ex can be challenging, especially if the parties disagree on what kind of alimony arrangement is necessary. We'll help you find the best path forward in your case.
- Appeals. Filing an appeal can be risky - our experienced family lawyers are here to ensure you do it right and strive to obtain the best outcome in your family law dispute.
- Child Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support. Understanding how to move forward with a custody, parenting time, or support case can be difficult. Our attorneys will provide you with the compassionate, reliable counsel you can trust to protect you and your child's rights and interests.
- Divorce. The prospect of filing for divorce can be daunting. Our attorneys have experience helping Mendham residents obtain positive outcomes in divorce cases. We'll work with you to understand your needs and pursue an ideal outcome in your case.
- Domestic Violence. Our lawyers will help you obtain legal protections in your domestic violence case, working with you to navigate the legal process of obtaining protection so you can feel safe again.
- LGBTQ Law. LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unique challenges when navigating family law disputes. From adoption to property division, our attorneys will help you work toward the best outcome in your case.
- Mediation. Mediating your case could help you save time, stress, and money on your family law dispute. Our seasoned mediation lawyers will help you navigate the mediation process, providing you with legal counsel tailored to your needs and finding an equitable resolution with the other party.
- Prenuptial Agreements. A marital agreement can help you maintain a more equitable partnership with your spouse. Our attorneys are here to ensure yours is thorough and protects your property.
- Post-Judgment Issues. Few court orders stand the test of time. If you or an individual you are engaged in a court order with experience a substantial change in circumstances, you may want to modify your order. Our attorneys will help you deal with modifications and other post-judgment issues as they arise.
Our team is comprised of experienced family law professionals with a history of success helping Mendham residents achieve positive outcomes in their legal cases.
To schedule a consultation with a Mendham family lawyer you can trust to fight relentlessly for your rights in and out of court, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.