Livingstone Family Lawyers
Advocating for You in & out of Court
Dealing with a family law dispute can be challenging. Whether you're navigating a divorce, fighting for custody of your children, or want to modify a currently existing order, having legal representation you can trust at your side is vital.
At New Jersey Divorce Solutions, our experienced Livingstone family law attorneys can help you navigate your case with confidence. We'll take the necessary steps to provide you with a case strategy that enables you to pursue an optimal outcome in your case.
To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Our Practice Areas
Our family lawyers can help you handle the following types of cases:
- Divorce. Divorces can take a significant amount of time, money, and resources to resolve. We'll help you every step of the way, providing you with a detailed timeline that enables you to tackle your case effectively.
- Mediation. If you want to resolve your family law case more amicably, our mediation lawyers will work with you to facilitate that process.
- Child custodyand support. We'll defend your parental rights during custody and support cases, ensuring you pursue an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Alimony. We've all heard about alimony cases gone wrong - our lawyers will help make sure yours goes right, helping you secure a fair spousal support arrangement.
- Appeals. If you believe a court or other party mishandled your case, we can help you file for an appeal and even obtain another hearing with a court.
- Adoption. Whether you want to adopt from New Jersey foster care or internationally, our adoption attorneys are here to help.
- LGBTQ+ law. If you're concerned about facing certain challenges as an LGBTQ+ individual navigating the court system, our attorneys can help protect your rights.
- Prenuptial agreements. We'll work with your partner's counsel to draft a prenup that protects your assets and helps you form a stronger union with your partner.
- Domestic violence. Our attorneys can help you take certain actions, such as filing for a protective order, that enable you to remain safe and healthy while we take care of your case.
You can trust our Livingstone family lawyers to take every precaution in your legal dispute, working with you to protect your rights and interests in and out of the courtroom.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our services, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.