Chatham Family Lawyers
Fighting to Protect Your Rights, Interests, & Future
At Netsquire, we know just how intimidating family law disputes can be. Our Chatham family law attorneys are dedicated to providing New Jersey Residents with high-quality, reliable legal counsel they can trust. We'll fight for your interests and rights in and out of the courtroom, helping you pursue the best possible outcome in your case.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help with your legal dispute, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.
Ushering You Through Family Law Disputes
Our attorneys regularly help clients handle a wide range of family disputes, including:
- Divorce. Dissolving a marriage can be incredibly complex, especially if valuable assets are involved or the parties disagree on how to move forward. We'll help you navigate every step of the divorce process so you always feel confident in the path ahead.
- Child custody. We know just how important your children are to you. We'll do everything in our power to protect their rights and help you get the best outcome on their behalf.
- Alimony. Whether you want to obtain alimony from a soon-to-be-ex or find yourself paying for it yourself, our lawyers are here for you.
- Mediation. Our attorneys use mediation to help clients save time, stress, and money on legal conflicts. We'll work with you to negotiate an equitable, mutually beneficial outcome in your family law case.
- Adoption. Adoption can be surprisingly complex. Our attorneys will work with you to ensure the process of welcoming a new family member into your life is as painless as possible.
- Prenuptial agreements. Let our attorneys work with your soon-to-be partner's legal counsel to draft a marital agreement that helps both parties stay safe and protect their assets throughout the marriage.
- LGBTQ law. LGBTQ+ individuals can face unique challenges in the arena of family law. Our attorneys are here to work with you and ensure you receive the competent representation you deserve.
- Domestic violence. Our lawyer will help you move through your domestic violence case and obtain legal documents such as restraining orders to make your life safer.
Our Chatham family law attorneys have experience helping New Jersyans deal with family law cases empathetically, leveraging decades of experience to ensure you pursue the best path forward in your case.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our process, contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711.