Bedminster Family Lawyers
Helping You Navigate Your Family Law Case
At NJ Divorce Solutions, we're committed to providing New Jersey residents with high-quality family law services. Our team will work with you to find the best path forward in your family law dispute, whether that means going into litigation with the other party or attempting to resolve your differences outside of the courtroom.
To schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our services, give us a call at (732) 479-4711 or fill out our contact form online.
How We Can Help
Our Bedminster family law attorneys have experience handling a considerable variety of family law cases, including:
- Adoption. Many prospective parents underestimate just how difficult it can be to navigate the adoption process. Our team can help you find the best path forward for your family.
- Alimony. Whether your find yourself being asked to pay for alimony or want to receive it, we're here to help.
- Appeals. If you believe the court made the wrong decision in your family law case or applied the law incorrectly, we'll work with you to file an appeal and pursue the justice you deserve.
- Child Custody, Parenting Time& Child Support. We know just how important your child's future is to you. Whether you're in the midst of a child support case or need help figuring out the best timeshare arrangement with your co-parent, we're here for you.
- Divorce. Dissolving a marriage can be notoriously costly and time-consuming. No matter how you want to move forward with your divorce, we'll work with you to pursue the best outcome for your short and long-term future.
- Domestic Violence. If you want to pursue a temporary or permanent restraining order against an individual responsible for committing acts of domestic violence, we're here to help and ensure you receive the legal protections you deserve.
- LGBTQ Law. If you want to ensure you don't face unnecessary discrimination in court or just want to have attorneys by your side that have experience helping LGBTQIA clients, our team is ready to work with you on your case.
- Mediation. If you want a less stressful path forward in your divorce or family law dispute, mediation may be the answer. Our experienced mediation attorneys will help you defend your rights throughout the mediation process.
- Prenuptial Agreements. A prenup can help you defend your property in the event of a divorce and maintain a fair marriage. We'll work with your spouse's representation to draft the perfect prenup for you and your union.
- Post-Judgment Issues. If a court order falls out of date or you experience a life-changing event that renders one invalid, our team is here to work with you and ensure you pursue a modification or alternative arrangement that helps you thrive.
At NJ Divorce Solutions, our Bedminster family lawyers understand that no two cases are the same. No matter what type of legal dispute you're dealing with, our team is here to help you find the best path forward in your case.
Contact us online or via phone at (732) 479-4711 to schedule a consultation with our team.